Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: August 1, 2016
1. PROHIBITED SITE USE
The uses described in these Terms are prohibited regardless of where on the Site they occur. For example, the activities are prohibited in campaign creation, proposals, in app messages, communications with customer service or disputes, the community forum, and Advertiser or Publisher feedback.
1.1 ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT, HARMFUL, OR OFFENSIVE USES
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, or instructor induce others to use, the Site or Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or offensive purpose; or to transmit, store, trade ,display, distribute or otherwise make available content or material that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Examples of prohibited uses of the Site or Site Services include:
• Seeking, offering, trading ,or approving illegal, obscene, or pornographic material (i) that would violate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website or (ii) that would involve the creation , review, editing and trading of pornographic, erotic, obscene, or sexually explicit material;
• Posting content/material that is offensive, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene or sexually explicit in nature;
• Seeking, offering, or approving any material that would violate AdSpaces’s Terms of Service or the terms of service of another website or any other contractual obligations; • Seeking, offering, or approving any material that violate the academic policies of any educational institution;
• Fraudulently billing or attempting to fraudulently bill any advertiser, including by (i) falsifying or manipulating or attempting to falsify or manipulate the reach /statistics (ii) reporting, or otherwise billing advertisers for campaigns that was not actually worked
• Expressing a preference in a media or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or any basis protected by applicable law;
• Posting or exchanging material that is harassing towards another person or violates the rights of a third party;
• Posting identifying information concerning another person;
• Making or demanding bribes;
• Making or demanding payments without the intention of providing or receiving services in exchange for the payment; and
• Spamming other Users.
1.2 ILLEGAL, FRAUDULENT, HARMFUL, OR OFFENSIVE USES
AdSpaces makes the Site and Services available for advertisers and publishers to find one another, enter into service relationships, make and receive payments, receive and perform Media Trading Services. Users are expected to use the Site and Services for their intended purposes and Users may not use the Site and Services in contravention of their intended purposes. The following are examples of prohibited use of the Site: • Posting the same product/site multiple times so that more than one version remains active at a given time ;
• Duplicating or sharing accounts;
• Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without AdSpaces’s consent;
• Soliciting or processing payment outside of AdSpaces in violation of the Terms of Service;
• Listing products or services that are outside or beyond the scope of the AdSpaces marketplace;
1.3 USING THE SITE TO POST FALSE OR MISLEADING CONTENT
All profiles, proposals, and other content/material posted to the Site must be truthful and not misleading. Here are examples of uses that are prohibited:
• Misrepresenting a Publishers reach or statistics , or information;
• Allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users;
• Falsely stating or implying a relationship with AdSpaces or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
• Falsely stating or implying a relationship with another User, including a user continuing to use a AdSpaces’s profile or information after the user no longer works with the Agency/Advertiser/Publisher;
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of these Terms. We may investigate violations and may remove, disable access to, or modify any content that violates these Terms. We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate User information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of these Terms.
3. REPORTING AND CORRECTING VIOLATIONS
If you become aware of any violation of these Terms, you must immediately report it to Customer Service. You agree to assist us with any investigation we undertake and to take any remedial steps we require in order to correct a violation of these Terms.